Tuesday, August 21, 2007

And away we go!

When you submit an exercise using a form that asks for your eGCC username, I can respond with comments easily. But those comments go back to your GCC student email account. You wouldn't want to miss out on advice from me or an opportunity to correct something, right?

So check your student email frequently or forward it to an account you do read regularly. Instructions are in the Orientation activities.

GCC has a pretty ferocious spam filter, and I don't want to miss questions from you. Please write to me from your student email account or ask your questions in the discussion group.

The discussions are going great guns! This is my favorite part of this course, but I get a little cranky when people write less than full, well-developed paragraphs. If you haven't got 100 words or more to write on a topic, wait until you do. And don't forget to read what everyone else has written. Our goal is a conversation. Reading is as important as writing.